Friday, February 12, 2010

Those that convert without full knowledge of the Gospel are very blessed because they have great faith.

Hi every one,
I love you all! Recently as a devotional we just sang the audiences favorite hynms. it brought a great spirit. We sang families can be together forever, and I got emotional and felt really grateful that I’m able to be sealed with you all for eternity. It meant even more cuz I did sealings last week in the temple and got to hear, over and over, the covenants that hold us together. What a great gift families are to us all!
Another favorite song is a poor wayfaring man of grief (number 29). It reminds me of how involved the savior is in my life. He sees everything I do and knows all the good and bad. Every good thing that I do, I indirectly do it to him.
I’m happy to hear that you guys are setting goals for the New Year with the ward. I read a scripture that reminded me of your missionary efforts. I think it’s in Alma 32:15-16. It was talking about how those that convert without full knowledge are very blessed cuz they have great faith. I hope you find some people that will hear your message.
Oh interesting fact, I may leave for the field a week before the rest of my district cuz I’m so local. They are 3/1 and I’m 2/24(may have changed I don’t know) but yeah it’s not a huge detail. I love you! Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment