Friday, February 12, 2010

I want to make my time here count.

Hi guys! It’s awesome here! I go to the Provo Temple once a week. It’s right across the street from the MTC. We walk there. It’s cool I really like it. It’s my favorite day of the week. I did initiatories as a proxy for the first time. It was great! and my comp needed 2 blessings so I helped with those. That was nice. We go to the temple as a district so there are 7 of us but there are always other missionaries there too. This week is going well here. They say that time here is very distorted. "The days go like weeks and the weeks go like days" it seems to be pretty true. There are very busy days but they blend together in your memory cuz we kind of do the same few activities every day. It seems like I’ve been here maybe a few days when I look back. I hope I can change that and really make the time here count. I feel like I’m changing and I want to keep it up. I love it though. I like the time to learn about so many important things. I’m typing in the laundry room now. There are probably 100 machines and tons of elders frantically writing. We aren’t allowed much time to write but I’m glad I can talk with you. I love you guys and I hope that you recognize the Lords hand in your lives and feel of His love and tender mercies. Take care!
LOVE
Elder Garret S. Brendlinger

No comments:

Post a Comment