Friday, February 12, 2010

Every bit of knowledge will be used on a mission.

Hi!
If you ever wanna get a hold of me you can send a letter to dearelder.com and use my mail box number 122 and UT-Pro 0224 mission. I’ll be at the MTC till Wed. Feb. 24th. It usually gets to me the same day.
I can’t listen to music here but I can in the mission field. If you send me some talks would be cool to have on CD as well. "ldsvoices.com" and other sites have free talks that can be downloaded and burnt to CD. Don’t feel like obligated to make some for me though. ill still love you guys. As for cassettes I think so...but idk. My old comp had a tape recorder that he used at an audio journal and sent the tapes to a friend. To me that seemed ok to do during personal time, but we have a no music rule at the MTC now.
TRUST ME every missionary can benefit from more time for study and pondering and spiritual experiences. So Steph, enjoy all the prep time the Lord set out for you. Every bit of knowledge will be used. I’m really focusing on teaching people not teaching lessons. Well my time is almost up. I love you guys! Hope to hear from you soon!
Elder Brendlinger

No comments:

Post a Comment