Friday, February 12, 2010

I’m learning that I alone can’t fulfill my purpose as a missionary.

I love you guys,
I am learning a lot about faith and diligence right now.
I’m learning that I alone can’t fulfill my purpose as a missionary, but when I do my best to work hard so I can be worthy of the promptings that the spirit provides, and live worthy to receive the strength to do those things THEN I can fulfill my purpose which is to invite others to come unto Christ. Under the direction of The Eternal Father the Lord Jesus Christ is the leader of this work and he is not a passive leader. He is in every part if good mission work that is done by both member missionaries and full time missionaries. The Spirit is a guide for missionaries and as the tool to reach the hearts of Gods children. Without the spirit any success in the mission field is merely coincidence.
I love you and I pray for you.
I was told to encourage my parents to serve senior missions by a president of the 70, so I know it will be an amazing experience if you guys can do it.
Love Elder Brendlinger

No comments:

Post a Comment