Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I got my "travel plans" to the mission field.

THANKS so much for the brownies! You didn’t hold back with the amount did you Ha Ha. Nothing says, "I love you" like 4 pounds of brownies Ha! They are delicious and I have plenty to share, thanks so much! It was really nice of you.
I got my "travel plans" to the mission field. I go to the front desk on Wednesday March 3rd at 630 am. It’s funny cuz everyone else in my district has two pages of instructions, and I have two lines of type and some info boxes Ha Ha. I like it. There are 15 people traveling with me. I don’t know anyone that is in my travel group. I have a lot of mixed feelings with leaving, but I am excited to do God's work! It was kind of sad to see everyone gone, but I’m happy for them more.
I have seen Matt Johnson about 4 times and talked at a Sunday temple walk. It was nice! I plan to keep in touch with some of my district. They are really cool and nice.
It is exciting and it makes me nervous that I’m so close to actually spreading the gospel in Spanish. I am looking forward to it!
Well my time is up. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment