Wednesday, June 2, 2010

We heard the recorders will meet with people to answer questions.

Hi Mom!
I got the pillow case! I got it in the MTC. It was great to read everyone’s notes. THANKS BREANNA!
I’m writing in my journal don’t worry :) I get a lot of strength by showing God that I value my spiritual experiences and I wanna remember them. I think that in order to receive revelation I need to have "a sincere heart with real intent". I can prove that I have that by writing down what I receive and making plans to act on the guidance I receive.
My comp and I got to go to the temple. We can go once a month I think. We heard that the recorders (guys who operate temples under the presidency) will meet with people to answer any questions we have, so we went right after our session. It was AWESOME. They are soo smart! D&C 76 is very deep especially the last bunch of verses. Joseph smith couldn’t have made all that up. It makes too much sense to be from a man. It proves yet again that God is real, He has called prophets again, and His church is on the earth again. Thanks so much for writing.
love you!
Elder Brendlinger

No comments:

Post a Comment