Saturday, May 29, 2010

There are objectives but no grades.

Hey Mom, Dad, Bre and Steph,
Thanks for the e mail it’s nice to hear from you! I think I will have a CD player at some point. Spanish is going well. I’m not a super star but I am learning some phrases OK. It’s not frustrating. I know how hard it is outside the MTC. It’s easy compared to that. We kinda have tests. They are weekly TRC practices. There are objectives but no grades. This week we are practicing talking about family and food, then teaching the first lesson in Spanish for the first time. It should be exciting! We all just do our best. It is nice to have something specific to work towards. Our teachers help us as much as they can during the week. We kinda choose what we want to go over. We do Spanish some times and doctrine other times. It is always about 10 hour of class though. I don’t mind though. I have so much to learn. It’s a good pace. The food has been good. It’s kinda buffet style so people never leave hungry, and most people gain 5 to 10 pounds HA. There are between 1 and 3 entree choices so there is almost always something that sounds good. They have a bunch of drink choices. Well I love you guys! Say hi to the young men and stuff!
Love Elder Brendlinger

No comments:

Post a Comment